Blinkie

Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Lord's House


This is The Lord's House

The Mesa Arizona Temple of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

For me it is:
Beauty and joy beyond compare
A Fullness of Peace
 in the deepest sense
Knowledge of
WHO I AM
I am a daughter of God
I love Him and He loves me
and this is
HIS HOUSE.


When I enter His house
I want to fall to my knees
in thankful bliss
for the myriad of blessings
in my life.


Because HE is my father.
and He has bid me enter
His House
with open arms.




The Mesa Arizona Temple is the first temple I entered. There are no words to truly describe how I felt. When I left I was filled with a true, deep and abiding love for all of mankind. Here are some pictures of other temples I have entered and loved.



St George Utah Temple


Manti Utah Temple


Manti Utah Temple at Night








No comments:

Post a Comment